Friday 5 April 2013

Rachel



Right, erm, my friend Laura, she's from Nottingham, and she loves that she's from Nottingham she's like Y'ALRIGHT BABES and, and I, I just, I moved here two years ago and now people don't know I'm American, and every time I talk to people they're kind of like, oh where are you from, like Ireland, Australia, I'm like, I'm actually American actually, so it's funny. I mean I can talk like THIS and everybody's like oh my god you're so American but you know, I don't talk like that any more, I don't like that voice, I like talking like I like to talk. And all my friends are like from the Midlands or like, Northern, so I have a weird twang like that. I really don't know why uhm, yeah. And like every time I...call my parents or call my friends at home they're like, ohmygod you sound so British RAHRAHRAHRAH and I'm like, I don't think I do, I think I sound normal, I don't think I sound like anyone but me but. I guess I sound like, from like, Lancashire, I dunno. Errhm, my voice, I like my voice, that's kind of a weird thing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment